This program is a desktop application for Windows. Its purpose is to let you set parameters & preferences for the remote web page and to synchronize the local Final Filer Data with the remote mysql database. It can synchronize the register records and allocations data.
It can also scan for images, automatically process, resize and upload them to the remote database.
Program features and functions
- Runs as a Windows destop application
- Automate data synchronisation of your local Final Filer database and your remote webserver database
- Review data and images before transfer and synchronization
- Let you easily set parameters to determine data batches to be uploaded and synchronised to the remote (web) server
- Can scan for and identify local image files to be used to display headstones etc alongside online register records
- Efficiently resize local image files and upload them to the remote server, matching them up to register records. Local (original) images remain unchanged.
- Validate the remote data, automatically removing records and image files that shouldn't be there
Full details, including the Change Log, are in the helpfile included with the program and online here.
Version 18.104.22.168 (January 2019)
Version 22.214.171.124 (January 2019)
NEW: FTP function to upload image files to remote directory
NEW: Copy standardised name images from document storage folder to a common folder, local or remote (FTP)
FIXED: Double click on local image record did not display the correct record
FIXED: Records with future date were being uploaded to remote server database
Version 126.96.36.199 (December 2018)
- CHANGED - transaction processing when writing data across WAN/LAN
Some minor fixes
Version 188.8.131.52 (November 2018)
A number of improvements and new functions to make synchronization a little more intuitive NEW - QUick Action Toolbars for frequent tasks
- NEW > Ability to reset the last synchronization date, which makes re-syncing all or part data a simple task
- CHANGED- Separated image and register data sync processing on menus
- NEW - Toolbar button to switch between images and register data
- IMPROVED - Grid performance when scrolling through image records
- NEW- Use Change Log tracking instead of "last update Date' record tracking to sync register records.
- NEW - Image processing - you can now multi select images in grid and batch transfer
- CHANGED - Records are now processed in date order, ascending, i.e. the earliest records are processed first
- IMPROVED - If processind (sync) is cancelled the date of the last record processed is used as the last sync date. That means processing can recommence later from the point of the last record processed previously
- IMPROVED - better user feedback when preservation data (registry writes) are incomplete or fail
|Created by||Super User|
|Changed by||Super User|