Subscribe to newsletter...
If you are not using the Windows Desktop RegSearch Control Panel application to control the RegSearch web application you can modify the configuration directly in the database:
- In PHPmyadmin or your preferred MySQL client to open the online database
- Open the table "tbl_config"
- The table should contain just one record. If it does not contain any, create a new record. If it contains more than one record, delete (drop) all but one.
- Now edit the single record
|contactformurl||URL pointing visitor to an online contact form|
|contactemail||The email address any submitted form should be sent to. Usually some site admin|
|smtpserversmtpserver||The SMTP Server to use for sending emails (optional)|
|smtpuser||The smtp server's user account to send emails (optional)|
|smtppassword||The password to send emails thru the SMTP server (optional)|
|mailserverport||The smtp server port; usually 26 for non secure emails or 465 or 528 for secure emails|
|mailsecurity||"S" to use secure email, 'N' for non secure (SSL must be supported by the server)|
|UseContactForm||enter 1 to make the contact form button visible on the register detail form. Enter 0 if you want it hidden.|
|UseMoreInfoForm||enter 1 to make the More Information form button visible on the register detail form. Enter 0 if you want it hidden.|
- contactformurl < URL pointing visitor to an online contact form