Subscribe to newsletter...
- Registers - a virtual representation of traditional register books
- Register record - an entry in a register (burial, cremation, pre-need etc)
- Allocation - a unique site or place of burial, interment, inurment etc.
- Full cemetery & crematorium register system framed around NSW legislation/ regulations
- Deceased or license holder
- applicant details
- full service details
- allocation details
- related documents
- billing, ordering, work permits
- Multiple registers defined by end user (different buirial registers, pre need registers, cremation registers)
- Comprehensive and safe allocation (burial plot etc) management- it is not possible to allocate any given site twice.
- Service Booking and Scheduling Diary (plug-in)
- Full search functions
Register Record Logging and Alerts
- Record messages against any register record
- Auto message recording can be user defined (i.e. when a particular report is generated or a letter is mail merged)
- Messages can be set to trigger an alert in the future
- Unique approach to group each funeral director's transactions for a period to a single invoice.
- Transactions are linked to their respective register record.
- Cash receipting
- Easily create price quotes for customers
- Track quotes issued
- Turn quotes into invoices (billing)
- Plaque ordering etc & tracking
- Plaque design editor can be called from the Final Filer
- Order tracking, receiving and placement tracking
- Monument and cemetery work permit system
- all transactions linked to applicant (monument mason etc) and register (burial) record
- Tracking and processing
- TWAIN document scanning
- Scanned documents are stored (indexed) to their respective register record.
- Full on mail merging with auto scheduling & triggering defined by the user
- Sophisticated end user report designer and generator
- The report designer is well suited to implementing sophisticated mail merge solutions, especially for customer service follow up.
- A large range of addon applications for special tasks has been developed over the years. Contact Final Filer Software for more details or particular needs.