License Agreement Final Filer Software-
Not fit for any purpose!
The author of this software program, trading as Final Filer Software, does not claim that the contents of the file you are about to download (hereafter the program) is fit for any purpose. You use it at your own risk!
This Charityware license permits free use of the program and the author requests a donation for a legitimate charity of your choice should you find the program of value.
The following applies to all software released & published by Final Filer Software
The Short version!
Subject to some basic respect for my copyright over the software and your agreement to use the program entirely at your and risk, i.e. there is no comback to me or compensation from me when you strike a problem between the back of your chair and the keyboard or in the software (program), this program can be deemed charityware. It is free for you to use. If you find it useful please make a donation to a worthwhile charity of your choosing (not yourself or your business, of course )
The Longer version:
"The Author" referred to in this document means:
Pierre Duparte trading as
Final Filer Software
By using the software you agree to be bound by the terms of the following Software License Agreement. Any breach of this agreement will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
LICENSE AGREEMENT - APRIL 1999, revised JAN 2018
USE OF THE SOFTWARE
Final Filer Software(the "Author") grants you, the end user, a non-exclusive license to use the supplied software program and all associated materials (the "Software"). The Software and all Intellectual Property embodied in the Software always remains the property of the Author. Your use of the Software indicates your acceptance in full of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
COPYING THE SOFTWARE
You may copy the Software provided that such copies do not infringe upon any other part of this agreement.
DISTRIBUTION OF THE SOFTWARE
The Software may be re-distributed royalty free provided that it is not modified in any way and that no charge is made for the Software itself. Only a nominal fee for media and/or copying services is allowed. All files, including the (this) License Agreement, that are supplied by the Author with the Software must also be included in any such distribution.
You may NOT use the Software to derive any works, which are based substantially in part or in full on the Software, or any portion of the Software. Any such derived works will remain the property of the Author.
MODIFIED VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE
All updated, revised, modified or improved versions of the Software are also subject to the conditions of this license agreement and shall remain the property of the Author. You are required under the terms of this agreement to submit to the Author any and all improvements or additions made by you to the Software for future inclusion in the general distribution of the Software by the Author.
TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in your possession.
The Software is distributed and licensed "AS IS". The Author specifically disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with regard to the Software.
By using the Software you do so at your own risk. In no event shall the Author be responsible for any damages whatsoever (for example, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss or any other real or consequential damages) arising out of the use or inability to use this product.
In the event of failure of the Software, for any reason, the Author's sole liability shall be to refund to you the amount paid by you to the Author for the use of the Software.
The Software and the Intellectual Property embodied in the Software shall always remain the property of the Author and is protected by Australian and International Copyright Law and International Treaty Provisions.
Your use of the Software indicates your agreement with the above terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions then you must destroy all copies of the software in your possession.
If any clause in the above Software License Agreement is in violation of your rights under your local laws then you must cease using the Software immediately. It is your own responsibility to be aware of your legal rights under your own local laws.
END OF SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Copyright (c) 1996-2012 Pierre Duparte trading as "Final Filer Software". All Rights Reserved
Final Filer Software
&NBSP;FINAL FILER UPGRADE&NBSP;
THERE IS A MINOR&NBSP; UPGRADE FOR FINAL FILER PRO (DESKTOP) VERSION 1.9 USERS.&NBSP;
THE NEW VERSION, 184.108.40.206, INCORPORATES A NEW EVENT DIARY COMPONENT.&NBSP;
- Registers - a virtual representation of traditional register books
- Register record - an entry in a register (burial, cremation, pre-need etc)
- Allocation - a unique site or place of burial, interment, inurment etc.
- Full cemetery & crematorium register system framed around NSW legislation/ regulations
- Deceased or license holder
- applicant details
- full service details
- allocation details
- related documents
- billing, ordering, work permits
- Multiple registers defined by end user (different buirial registers, pre need registers, cremation registers)
- Comprehensive and safe allocation (burial plot etc) management- it is not possible to allocate any given site twice.
- Service Booking and Scheduling Diary (plug-in)
- Full search functions
Register Record Logging and Alerts
- Record messages against any register record
- Auto message recording can be user defined (i.e. when a particular report is generated or a letter is mail merged)
- Messages can be set to trigger an alert in the future
- Unique approach to group each funeral director's transactions for a period to a single invoice.
- Transactions are linked to their respective register record.
- Cash receipting
- Easily create price quotes for customers
- Track quotes issued
- Turn quotes into invoices (billing)
- Plaque ordering etc & tracking
- Plaque design editor can be called from the Final Filer
- Order tracking, receiving and placement tracking
- Monument and cemetery work permit system
- all transactions linked to applicant (monument mason etc) and register (burial) record
- Tracking and processing
- TWAIN document scanning
- Scanned documents are stored (indexed) to their respective register record.
- Full on mail merging with auto scheduling & triggering defined by the user
- Sophisticated end user report designer and generator
- The report designer is well suited to implementing sophisticated mail merge solutions, especially for customer service follow up.
- A large range of addon applications for special tasks has been developed over the years. Contact Final Filer Software for more details or particular needs.
... don't for get to confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the email message we have just sent you.