This program is a desktop application for Windows. Its purpose is to let you set parameters & preferences for the remote web page and to synchronize the local Final Filer Data with the remote mysql database. It can synchronize the register records and allocations data.
It can also scan for images, automatically process, resize and upload them to the remote database.
Program features and functions
- Runs as a Windows destop application
- Automate data synchronisation of your local Final Filer database and your remote webserver database
- Review data and images before transfer and synchronization
- Let you easily set parameters to determine data batches to be uploaded and synchronised to the remote (web) server
- Can scan for and identify local image files to be used to display headstones etc alongside online register records
- Efficiently resize local image files and upload them to the remote server, matching them up to register records. Local (original) images remain unchanged.
- Validate the remote data, automatically removing records and image files that shouldn't be there
Full details are in the helpfile included with the program and online here.
Version 126.96.36.199 (January 2018)
NOTE: To be effective, FInal Filer Pro Desktop users need to be using the Final Filer version 188.8.131.52 or later. Check the Final Filer website for details.
There have been significant code changes to improve performance, but be sure to first upgrade your Final Filer Pro install to version 184.108.40.206 or later.
- CHANGED- The reliance on the Final Filer's ChangeLog table has been removed. Instead the records in the RegisterData table are tracked for additions and changes. It may mean that the first synchronization will involve all records and that it may take some time. However, subsequent synchronisation will be much faster.
- NEW: There is now just a single button for synchronisation.
- CHANGED - Records to be synchronised by update are compared first and skipped if the same. This should improve performance, although it remains dependent on the network infrastructure.
- CHANGED - Menus and buttons have been reviewed to remove redundancy and make the interface more intuittive. .
Version 220.127.116.11 (January 2017)
NEW - "More Info Request" data grid view
NEW - Quick Sync Option
NEW - Full rebuild of remote register and services data function
NEW - Optionally record sync date in register status messaging log
CHANGED - Remote Database schema to avoid errors generated by invalid local data
CHANGED - Synchronization code for greater reliability - note this has resulted in a small performance hit
FIXED: local date values not compatible with remote (mysql) preventing new records from being created.
|Created by||Super User|
|Changed by||Super User|